Skip to content
- Are the Vibration Dampers on our lines working effectively?
- What are the advantages & disadvantages in different insulating materials?
- How can I maintain ground clearance on my overhead network while maximizing capacity?
- Is it possible to reduce the impact of pollution on my overhead powerlines?
- Can we safely increase the amount of current passing through our transmission network?
- Am I buying line hardware that is suitable for a cold-temperature environment?
- Should we use 2R, 4R, or Spiral Dampers?
- I need to connect new lines to my Transmission network. How can I be sure the existing system will cope, and what effects the new lines will have on the wider network?
- Can I model Distribution Automation schemes in virtual space before buying any hardware, to help me design the best solution?
- How do I obtain like-for-like replacements for my old or obsolete insulators?
- I’m not sure whether to use Spacer Dampers or Line Spacers. Which one is better?
- I need to build a compact overhead line but can I prevent the conductors clashing?
Share this post